FLEXITOL FIRST AID by Laderma Trading Pty Ltd
Dosage form: cream
Ingredients: ARNICA MONTANA FLOWER 2mg in 1g, CHAMOMILE 2mg in 1g
Labeler: Laderma Trading Pty Ltd
NDC Code: 43251-3363
Disclaimer: This drug has not been found by FDA to be safe and effective, and this labeling has not been approved by FDA. For further information about unapproved drugs, click here.
NATURALLY AUSTRALIAN ™
First Aid Cream
|Arnica Montana (6X H.P.U.S 0.2%)||Healing Agent|
|Matricaria Recutita (6X H.P.U.S 0.2%)*||Healing Agent|
- Helps promote healing of minor burns, poison ivy, abrasions and skin irritations
- Relieves sunburn and minor cuts
- For External Use Only
- Avoid contact with eyes, mouth, ears, nose or other sensitive areas. If contact occurs, rinse area thoroughly with water.
- Keep out of reach of children
- If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health care professional before use.
- If condition worsens or does not improve after regular use of this product as directed, discontinue use and consult a physician
- Do not use if tube seal is broken or appears tampered with
- Always replace cap after use
- Apply a thin layer of cream and gently massage into affected area
- Use as required or as directed by a physician
- For best results use in conjunction with Natralia First Aid Spray
- Store between 50°-86°F in a dry place
Aloe Vera Powder, Avocado Oil, Capric/Caprylic Triglycerides, Caprylyl Glycol (and) Sorbic Acid (and) Phenoxyethanol, Carica Papaya (Paw Paw) Extract, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Palmitate (and) Sorbitan Palmitate (and) Sorbitan Olivate, Stellaria Media (Chickweed) Extract, Theobroma Cacao Butter, Evening Primrose Oil, Glyceryl Stearate, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Extract, Impatiens Cepenis (Jewelweed), Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Stearic Acid, Tocopheryl Acetate, Water, Zinc Oxide
Call Toll Free 1-877-687-2542 email@example.com www.natralia.com.au/usa
|FLEXITOL FIRST AID
arnica montana flower and chamomile cream
|Labeler - Laderma Trading Pty Ltd (758651624)|
Medically reviewed on Jan 29, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.