FLEXITOL FIRST AID by Laderma Trading Pty Ltd
Dosage form: spray
Ingredients: ARNICA MONTANA FLOWER 2mg in 1mL, CHAMOMILE 2mg in 1mL
Labeler: Laderma Trading Pty Ltd
NDC Code: 43251-3353
Disclaimer: This drug has not been found by FDA to be safe and effective, and this labeling has not been approved by FDA. For further information about unapproved drugs, click here.
NATURALLY AUSTRALIAN ™
First Aid Spray
|Arnica Montana (6X H.P.U.S 0.2%)||Healing Agent|
|Matricaria Recutita (6X H.P.U.S 0.2%)*||Healing Agent|
- Helps promote healing of minor burns, poison ivy, abrasions and skin irritations
- Relieves sunburn and minor cuts
- For External Use Only
- Avoid contact with eyes, mouth, ears, nose or other sensitive areas. If contact occurs, rinse area thoroughly with water.
- Keep out of reach of children
- If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health care professional before use.
- If condition worsens or does not improve after regular use of this product as directed, discontinue use and consult a physician.
- Rinse wound with warm water
- Spray onto affected area and absorb excess liquid with a cotton ball
- Use as required or as directed by a physician
- For best results use in conjunction with Natralia First Aid Cream
- Store between 50°- 86°F in a dry place
Aloe Vera Powder, Calendula Officinalis (Calendula) Extract, Carica Papaya (Paw Paw) Extract, Citric Acid, Stellaria Media (Chickweed) Extract, Ethanol, Impatiens Cepenis (Jewelweed), Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Water
Call Toll Free 1-877-687-2542
|FLEXITOL FIRST AID
arnica montana flower and chamomile spray
|Labeler - Laderma Trading Pty Ltd (758651624)|
Medically reviewed on Jan 29, 2019
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.