Dosage form: solution
Ingredients: sodium chloride 900mg in 100mL
Labeler: Laboratoires Gifrer Barbezat
NDC Code: 44929-002
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
- Recommended for nasal rinsing in babies, children and adults.
- Hygiene of nasal passage: Pollution, dry air, airconditioning, dust, pollen.
- Moisture efficiency.
- Nasal drainage. For babies and infants, this can be assisted with the use of Cleanoz® nasal aspirator kitTM
For external use only, do not inject
- Do not use if solution changes color or becomes cloudy.
When using this product
- Use only if applicator is intact.
- To avoid contamination, do not touch tip of the container to any surface.
- Do not reuse. Once opened, discard.
- Do not use the same applicator on different people.
- Twist and pull tab to remove.
- Tilt on the applicator to obtain the necessary dosage.
- Directions for use for babies and infants: Place the baby with its head leaning to the side. Place carefully the tip of the applicator in one nostril. Tilt to obtain the necessary dosage. Repeat on the other nostril.
- Use as often as needed for any length of time or as directed by physician. Non habit forming.
- Store at 68-77°F (20-25°C).
- Retain this carton for future reference.
- Use before expiration date marked on the carton or containers.
Purified water, 0.9% Sodium Chloride
Questions? 1-866-5-UBIMED email@example.com
sodium chloride solution
|Labeler - Laboratoires Gifrer Barbezat (278133806)|
|Laboratoires Gifrer Barbezat||278133806||manufacture|
Medically reviewed on Mar 12, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.