Polyethylene Glycol 3350 by Lannett Company, Inc..
Medically reviewed on March 5, 2018
Dosage form: powder, for solution
Ingredients: POLYETHYLENE GLYCOL 3350 17g in 17g
Labeler: Lannett Company, Inc..
NDC Code: 62175-195
Polyethylene Glycol 3350, 17 grams (cap filled to line)
- relieves occasional constipation (irregularity)
- generally produces a bowel movement in 1 to 3 days
Allergy alert: Do not use if you are allergic to polyethylene glycol
if you have kidney disease, except under the advice
and supervision of a doctor
- nausea, vomiting or abdominal pain
- a sudden change in bowel habits that lasts over 2 weeks
- irritable bowel syndrome
taking a prescription drug
you may have loose, watery, more frequent stools
- you have rectal bleeding or your nausea, bloating, cramping or
abdominal pain gets worse. These may be signs of a serious
- you get diarrhea
- you need to use a laxative for longer than 1 week
ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- do not take more than directed unless advised by your doctor
- the bottle top is a measuring cap marked to contain 17 grams of powder when filled to the indicated line
- adults and children 17 years of age and older:
- fill to 17 grams line in cap for the correct dose
- stir and dissolve in any 4 to 8 ounces of beverage (cold, hot or room temperature) then drink
- use once daily
- use no more than 7 days
- children 16 years of age or under: ask a doctor
- store at 20° - 25°C (68° - 77°F)
- tamper-evident: do not use if printed foil seal under cap is missing, open or broken
Kremers Urban, LLC
Princeton, NJ 08540 USA
|POLYETHYLENE GLYCOL 3350
polyethylene glycol 3350 powder, for solution
|Labeler - Lannett Company, Inc.. (006422406)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.