Neutrogena Healthy Defense SPF50
Medically reviewed on June 26, 2017
Dosage form: lotion
Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide 50mg in 1mL, Zinc Oxide 30mg in 1mL
Labeler: Neutrogena Corporation
NDC Code: 10812-007
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Titanium Dioxide 5%, Zinc Oxide 3%
- helps prevent sunburn
- if used as directed with other sun protection measures (see Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun
- For external use only
- Do not use on damaged or broken skin
- When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs
- Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
For sunscreen use:
- apply generously 15 minutes before sun exposure
- reapply at least every 2 hours
- use a water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating
Sun Protection Measures: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
- wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
- children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor
- protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun
water, C12-15 alkyl benzoate, ethylhexyl isononanoate, styrene/acrylates copolymer, dimethicone, silica, ethylhexyl hydroxystearate, glycerin, glyceryl stearate, cetyl alcohol, PEG-100 stearate, ethylhexylglycerin, polyhydroxystearic acid, phenoxyethanol, alumina, hydroxyethyl acrylate/sodium acryloyldimethyl taurate copolymer, PEG-75 stearate, pentylene glycol, bisabolol, caprylyl glycol, isohexadecane, chlorphenesin, aluminum stearate, disodium EDTA, PPG-12/SMDI copolymer, ceteth-20, steareth-20, dipropylene glycol dibenzoate, triethoxycaprylylsilane, polysorbate 60, PPG-15 stearyl ether benzoate, BHT
Visit www.neutrogena.com or call toll-free 800-582-4048 or 215-273-8755 (collect)
Dist. by Neutrogena Corp.
Los Angeles, CA 90045
|NEUTROGENA HEALTHY DEFENSE SPF50
titanium dioxide and zinc oxide lotion
|Labeler - Neutrogena Corporation (008254617)|
|Registrant - Johnson & Johnson Consumer Products Company, Division of Johnson & Johnson Consumer Companies, Inc. (830803164)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.