NATURAL LEMON MINT HERB THROAT DROPS
Medically reviewed on December 29, 2017
Dosage form: lozenge
Ingredients: MENTHOL 1.5mg
Labeler: Ricola USA Inc.
NDC Code: 63667-957
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Menthol, 1.5 mg
temporarily relieves occasional minor irritation and pain associated with:
- sore mouth
- sore throat
Do not use
- in children under 6 years of age unless directed by a doctor.
- sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, or is accompanied by fever, headache, rash, nausea or vomiting.
- sore mouth symptoms do not improve in 7 days.
- adults and children 6 years and older: dissolve 2 drops (one at a time) slowly in the mouth. Repeat every 2 hours as needed or as directed by a doctor
- children under 6 years: ask a doctor
Store in a dry place
|NATURAL LEMON MINT HERB THROAT DROPS
|Labeler - Ricola USA Inc. (177265261)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.