Hand Gel Prolim Instant Hand Sanitizer
Medically reviewed on February 15, 2018.
Dosage form: gel
Ingredients: Alcohol 0.7mg in 1mL
Labeler: Prolim Quimica Avancada Ltda.
NDC Code: 50414-100
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Ethyl Alcohol 70%
- Recommended for aseptic hand cleansing. This product does not replace the use of soap and water.
- Recommended for repeated use.
For external use only
- Keep out of eyes. In case of accidental contact, flush eyes thoroughly with water for 15 minutes.
- Avoid contact with broken skin or you have allergies to any ingredients.
Stop use and consult a doctor if skin irritation occurs.
- In case of accidental ingestion drink plenty of water and seek medical help or contact a Poison Controll Center immediately.
- External use only.
FLAMMABLE: Keep out of heat.
- Place a small amount of product in your hand.
- Rub hands together briskly for at least 30 seconds until dry.
- Children under 6 years of age should use under adult supervision.
Water, Isopropyl Alcohol, Isopropyl Myristate, Propylene Glycol, Carbomer, DDM Hydantoin, Aminomethyl Propanol, Fragrance.
|HAND GEL PROLIM INSTANT HAND SANITIZER
|Labeler - Prolim Quimica Avancada Ltda. (907224518)|
|Prolim Quimica Avancada Ltda.||907224518||manufacture|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.