Hand Gel Prolim Instant Hand Sanitizer
Dosage form: gel
Ingredients: Alcohol 0.7mg in 1mL
Labeler: Prolim Quimica Avancada Ltda.
NDC Code: 50414-100
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Ethyl Alcohol 70%
- Recommended for aseptic hand cleansing. This product does not replace the use of soap and water.
- Recommended for repeated use.
For external use only
- Keep out of eyes. In case of accidental contact, flush eyes thoroughly with water for 15 minutes.
- Avoid contact with broken skin or you have allergies to any ingredients.
Stop use and consult a doctor if skin irritation occurs.
- In case of accidental ingestion drink plenty of water and seek medical help or contact a Poison Controll Center immediately.
- External use only.
FLAMMABLE: Keep out of heat.
- Place a small amount of product in your hand.
- Rub hands together briskly for at least 30 seconds until dry.
- Children under 6 years of age should use under adult supervision.
Water, Isopropyl Alcohol, Isopropyl Myristate, Propylene Glycol, Carbomer, DDM Hydantoin, Aminomethyl Propanol, Fragrance.
|HAND GEL PROLIM INSTANT HAND SANITIZER
|Labeler - Prolim Quimica Avancada Ltda. (907224518)|
|Prolim Quimica Avancada Ltda.||907224518||manufacture|
Medically reviewed on Feb 15, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.