Hand Gel Prolim Instant Hand Sanitizer
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Feb 5, 2021.
Dosage form: gel
Ingredients: Alcohol 0.7mg in 1mL
Labeler: Prolim Quimica Avancada Ltda.
NDC Code: 50414-100
Ethyl Alcohol 70%
- Recommended for aseptic hand cleansing. This product does not replace the use of soap and water.
- Recommended for repeated use.
For external use only
- Keep out of eyes. In case of accidental contact, flush eyes thoroughly with water for 15 minutes.
- Avoid contact with broken skin or you have allergies to any ingredients.
Stop use and consult a doctor if skin irritation occurs.
- In case of accidental ingestion drink plenty of water and seek medical help or contact a Poison Controll Center immediately.
- External use only.
FLAMMABLE: Keep out of heat.
- Place a small amount of product in your hand.
- Rub hands together briskly for at least 30 seconds until dry.
- Children under 6 years of age should use under adult supervision.
Water, Isopropyl Alcohol, Isopropyl Myristate, Propylene Glycol, Carbomer, DDM Hydantoin, Aminomethyl Propanol, Fragrance.
|HAND GEL PROLIM INSTANT HAND SANITIZER
|Labeler - Prolim Quimica Avancada Ltda. (907224518)|
|Prolim Quimica Avancada Ltda.||907224518||manufacture|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.