Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: Triclosan 0.5g in 100mL
Labeler: Rubbermaid Commercial Products LLC
NDC Code: 65321-017
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Triclosan 0.5% w/w
- To decrease potentially harmful germs on skin.
- For external use only.
- When using this product avoid contact with eyes, in case of eye contact, flush with water.
- Stop use and ask a doctor, if irritation or redness develops or if condition persists for more than 72 hours.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If swallowed, do not induce vomiting, get medical attention.
- READ MATERIAL SAFETY DATA SHEET BEFORE USING PRODUCT
- Wet hands, dispense soap into hands and wash thoroughly.
- Rinse hands thoroughly with potable water after washing.
- Repeat daily as necessary.
Water (Aqua), Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Propylene Glycol, PEG-6 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, Sodium Chloride, Citric Acid, Benzyl Alcohol, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone
|Labeler - Rubbermaid Commercial Products LLC (049924368)|
|NWL Netherlands Production B.V.||489421698||ANALYSIS(65321-017), MANUFACTURE(65321-017), RELABEL(65321-017), REPACK(65321-017)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.