Medically reviewed on Feb 19, 2018
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: Triclosan 0.5g in 100mL
Labeler: Rubbermaid Commercial Products LLC
NDC Code: 65321-017
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Triclosan 0.5% w/w
- To decrease potentially harmful germs on skin.
- For external use only.
- When using this product avoid contact with eyes, in case of eye contact, flush with water.
- Stop use and ask a doctor, if irritation or redness develops or if condition persists for more than 72 hours.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If swallowed, do not induce vomiting, get medical attention.
- READ MATERIAL SAFETY DATA SHEET BEFORE USING PRODUCT
- Wet hands, dispense soap into hands and wash thoroughly.
- Rinse hands thoroughly with potable water after washing.
- Repeat daily as necessary.
Water (Aqua), Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Propylene Glycol, PEG-6 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, Sodium Chloride, Citric Acid, Benzyl Alcohol, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone
|Labeler - Rubbermaid Commercial Products LLC (049924368)|
|NWL Netherlands Production B.V.||489421698||ANALYSIS(65321-017), MANUFACTURE(65321-017), RELABEL(65321-017), REPACK(65321-017)|