Childrens Cetirizine Hydrochloride Hives Relief
Dosage form: solution
Ingredients: CETIRIZINE HYDROCHLORIDE 1mg in 1mL
Labeler: Aurobindo Pharma Limited
NDC Code: 65862-443
Cetirizine hydrochloride USP 5 mg
relieves itching due to hives (urticaria). This product will not prevent hives or an allergic skin reaction from occurring.
Severe Allergy Warning
Get emergency help immediately if you have hives along with any of the following symptoms:
- trouble swallowing
- dizziness or loss of consciousness
- swelling of tongue
- swelling in or around mouth
- trouble speaking
- wheezing or problems breathing
These symptoms may be signs of anaphylactic shock. This condition can be life threatening if not treated by a health professional immediately. Symptoms of anaphylactic shock may occur when hives first appear or up to a few hours later.
Not a Substitute for Epinephrine. If your doctor has prescribed an epinephrine injector for “anaphylaxis” or severe allergy symptoms that could occur with your hives, never use this product as a substitute for the epinephrine injector. If you have been prescribed an epinephrine injector, you should carry it with you at all times.
- to prevent hives from any known cause such as:
- insect stings
- latex or rubber gloves
because this product will not stop hives from occurring. Avoiding the cause of your hives is the only way to prevent them. Hives can sometimes be serious. If you do not know the cause of your hives, see your doctor for a medical exam. Your doctor may be able to help you find a cause.
- if you have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients or to an antihistamine containing hydroxyzine
- liver or kidney disease. Your doctor should determine if you need a different dose.
- hives that are an unusual color, look bruised or blistered
- hives that do not itch
taking tranquilizers or sedatives.
- drowsiness may occur
- avoid alcoholic drinks
- alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery.
- an allergic reaction to this product occurs. Seek medical help right away.
- symptoms do not improve after 3 days of treatment
- the hives have lasted more than 6 weeks
- If breast-feeding: not recommended
- If pregnant: ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- use only with enclosed dosing cup
|adults and children 6 years and over|| 1 teaspoonful (5 mL) or 2 teaspoonfuls (10 mL) once daily depending upon severity of symptoms; do not take more than 2 teaspoonfuls (10 mL) in 24 hours.
|adults 65 years and over|| 1 teaspoonful (5 mL) once daily; do not take more than 1 teaspoonful (5 mL) in 24 hours.
|children under 6 years of age|| ask a doctor
|consumers with liver or kidney disease || ask a doctor
- store between 20° to 25°C (68° to 77°F)
banana flavor, glacial acetic acid, glycerin, grape flavor, methylparaben, propylene glycol, propylparaben, purified water, sodium acetate, sucrose
Dosing cup should be washed and left to air dry after each use.
Do not use if the cap safety seal is broken or missing.
6 Wheeling Road
Dayton, NJ 08810
Aurobindo Pharma Limited,
Hyderabad-500 072, India
Oral Solution USP
4 fl oz (120 mL)
|CHILDRENS CETIRIZINE HYDROCHLORIDE HIVES RELIEF
cetirizine hydrochloride solution
|Labeler - Aurobindo Pharma Limited (650082092)|
|Aurobindo Pharma Limited||918917642||ANALYSIS(65862-443), MANUFACTURE(65862-443)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.