Lamisil AT Jock Itch
Dosage form: cream
Ingredients: TERBINAFINE HYDROCHLORIDE 10mg in 1g
Labeler: Novartis Consumer Health, Inc.
NDC Code: 0067-3999
- cures most jock itch (tinea cruris) and ringworm (tinea corporis)
- relieves itching, burning, cracking and scaling which accompany these conditions
For external use only
- in or near the mouth or eyes
- for vaginal yeast infections
do not get into eyes. If eye contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water.
if too much irritation occurs or gets worse
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away.
- adults and children 12 years and over:
- use the tip of the cap to break the seal and open the tube
- wash the affected skin with soap and water and dry completely before applying
- apply once a day (morning or night) for 1 week or as directed by a doctor
- wash hands after each use
- children under 12 years: ask a doctor
- do not use if seal on tube is broken or is not visible
- store at controlled room temperature 20-25°C (68-77°F)
benzyl alcohol, cetyl alcohol, cetyl palmitate, isopropyl myristate, polysorbate 60, purified water, sodium hydroxide, sorbitan monostearate, stearyl alcohol.
Novartis Consumer Health, Inc.
Parsippany, NJ 07054-0622 ©2008
AT JOCK ITCH
terbinafine hydrochloride cream
|Labeler - Novartis Consumer Health, Inc. (879821635)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.