Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: Mineral Oil 2.5mL in 5mL
Labeler: Insight Pharmaceuticals
NDC Code: 63736-012
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Mineral Oil 2.5 mL
- relieves occasional constipation
- generally produces bowel movement in 6 to 8 hours
Do not use
- for children under 6 years of age, pregnant women, bedridden patients or persons with difficulty swallowing.
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- abdominal pain, nausea or vomiting.
- a sudden change in bowel habits that persists over a period of 2 weeks
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are presently taking a stool softener laxative
When using this product do not take with meals
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- you notice rectal bleeding or fail to have a bowel movement after use of a laxative. This may indicate a serious condition. Discontinue use and consult a doctor.
- you need to use this product more than 1 week
If breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- do not take with meals
- shake well before using
- adults and children 12 years of age and over:
6–18 teaspoons per day or as directed by a doctor
- children 6 to under 12 years of age:
2–6 teaspoons per day or as directed by a doctor
- the maximum daily dose may be taken as a single dose or divided in up to 3 equal parts
- children under 6 years of age: consult a doctor
Acacia, Benzoic Acid, Carrageenan (Irish Moss), Ethyl Vanillin, Glycerin, Mapliene Triple Oil, Purified Water, Titanium Dioxide, Vanillin
INSIGHT Pharmaceuticals Corp.
Langhorne, PA 19047-1749
Do Not Purchase if perforated ring
at bottom of cap is broken or missing.
Mineral Oil (microemulsion)
FOR RELIEF OF OCCASIONAL CONSTIPATION
Promotes gentle, predictable regularity of normal
bowel movement. Creamy liquid pours easily and
leaves no oily aftertaste. All dosages may be
administered plain or mixed with warm or cold water,
milk or cocoa. Pleasant tasting and smooth acting, it
passes through stomach and upper intestine without
upset or dehydration. Assures soft stool by retaining
moisture balance and mixing thoroughly with bowel
content. Permits passage of stool without straining.
SHAKE WELL BEFORE USING
Store at room temperature 15°-25°C (59°-77°F)
16 FL. OZ. (480 ML)
|Labeler - Insight Pharmaceuticals (176792315)|
Medically reviewed on Jan 11, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.