Wild Strawberry Anti-Bacterial Hand Sanitizer
Medically reviewed on February 5, 2018
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: ALCOHOL 62g in 100g
Labeler: ALILY (ZHANGZHOU) BATH PRODUCTS LTD.
NDC Code: 49371-021
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Ethyl Alcohol 62%
- To decrease bacteria on the skin that could cause diseases
- Recommended for repeated use.
For external use only-hands.
Flammable-keep away from heat and flame
When using this products
- keep out of eyes. In case of contact with eyes, flush thoroughly with water.
- Avoid contact with broken skin.
- Do not inhale or ingest.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of accidental ingestion, seek professional assistance or contact a Poison Control Center immediately
- Wet hands thoroughly with product and allow to dry without wiping
- For children under 6, use only under adult supervision
- Not recommended for infants
- Do not store above 105 F
- May discolor some fabrics
- Harmful to wood finishes and plastics
Water (aqua), Glycerin, PEG-40 hydrogenated castor oil, Fragrance (Parfum), Triethanolamine, Carbomer, DMDM hydantoin, Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil, D and C Red No. 33, FD and C Red No. 40
|WILD STRAWBERRY ANTI-BACTERIAL HAND SANITIZER
|Labeler - ALILY (ZHANGZHOU) BATH PRODUCTS LTD. (531064269)|
|Registrant - ALILY (ZHANGZHOU) BATH PRODUCTS LTD. (531064269)|
|ALILY (ZHANGZHOU) BATH PRODUCTS LTD.||531064269||manufacture|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.