IBUPROFEN by Apotheca Inc.
Dosage form: tablet
Ingredients: IBUPROFEN 200mg
Labeler: Apotheca Inc.
NDC Code: 12634-860
Ibuprofen 200 mg (NSAID)**
**nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug
Pain reliever/fever reducerUSES
- temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:
- muscular aches
- minor pain or arthritis
- the common cold
- menstrual cramps
- temporarily reduces fever
Ibuprofen may cause a severe allergic reaction, especially in people allergic to aspirin. Symptoms may include:
- facial swelling
- asthma (wheezing)
- skin reddening
If an allergic reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.
Alcohol Warning: If you consume 3 or more alcohol drinks per day, ask your Doctor whether you should take Ibuprofen or other pain relievers/fever reducers.
Stomach bleeding warning: This product contains a nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAID), which may cause stomach bleeding. The chance is higher if you:
- are age 60 or older
- have had stomach ulcers or bleeding problems
- take a blood thinning (anticoagulant) or steroid drug
- take other drugs containing NSAID (aspirin, ibuprofen, naproxen, or others)
- have 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
- take more or for a longer time than directed
- if you have ever had an allergic reaction to any other pain reliever/fever reducer
- right before or after heart surgery
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- problems or serious side effects from taking pain relievers or fever reducers
- stomach problems that last or come back, such as heartburn, upset stomach, or stomach pain
- bleeding problems
- high blood pressure
- heart or kidney disease
- taken a diuretic
- reached age 60 or older
Ask a doctor before use if you are
- taking aspirin for heart attack or stroke because ibuprofen may decrease this benefit of aspirin
- taking any other drug containing an NSAID (prescription or nonprescription)
- taking a blood thinning (anticoagulant) or steroid drug
- under a doctor's care for any serious condition
- taking any other drug
consuming 3 or more alcohol drinks per day
- take with food or milk if stomach upset occurs
- long term continuous use ay increase the risk of heart attack or stroke
- you feel faint, vomit blood, or have bloody or black stools. These are signs of stomach bleeding.
- pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
- fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- stomach pain or upset gets worse or lasts
- redness or swelling is present in the painful area
- any new symptoms appear
- ask a health professional before use. It is especially important not to use ibuprofen during the last 3 months of pregnancy unless definitely directed to do so by a doctor because it may cause problems in the unborn child or complications during delivery.
- do not take longer than 10 days, unless directed by a doctor (see Warnings)
|Adults and children 12 years and older||
|Children under 12 years||
- store at 15 – 30°C (59-86°F).
Anhydrous Lactose, Carnauba Wax, Colloidal Silicon Dioxide, Hypromellose, Iron Oxide Red, Magnesium Stearate, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Polydextrose, Polyethylene Glycol, Povidone, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Starch Glycolate, Corn Starch, Titanium Dioxide.
Monday though Friday 9AM – 2PM MST
RejuviLife, Phoenix, AZ
RejuviLife is a trademark of Apotheca Inc.
|Labeler - Apotheca Inc. (051457844)|
|Apotheca Inc.||051457844||relabel, repack|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.