Povidone Iodine by Triad Group
Dosage form: solution
Ingredients: povidone-iodine 0.10mg in 1mL
Labeler: Triad Group
NDC Code: 50730-8230
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Povidone Iodine,10% w/v (equivalent to 1% titratable iodine)
For external use only.
- use in the eyes
- use on individuals who are allergic or sensitive to iodine
- apply over large areas of the body
- if condition persists or gets worse
- for use longer than 1 week
- deep or puncture wounds
- animal bites
- serious burns
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Clean the affected area
- Apply a small amount of this product to the area 1-3 times daily
- May be covered with a sterile bandage
- If bandaged, let dry first
*COMPARE TO THE ACTIVE
INGREDIENT IN BETADINE®
For External Use Only
Helps prevent the risk of
infection in minor cuts,
scrapes and burns
8 FL OZ (236 mL)
Distributed by Winn-Dixie Stores, Inc.
Jacksonville, FL 32254
©2008 Winn-Dixie Stores, Inc.
*This product is not manufactured or distributed by Purdue Frederick, owner of the registered trademark, Betadine®.
|Labeler - Triad Group (050259597)|
Medically reviewed on Feb 22, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.