Adult Glycerin Laxative by McKesson
Dosage form: suppository
Ingredients: glycerin 1.614g
NDC Code: 49348-159
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Glycerin, USP 80.7%
For relief of occasional constipation
For rectal use only. May cause rectal discomfort or a burning sensation.
- more than one per day
- for a period of longer than one week unless directed by a doctor
- laxative products when abdominal pain, nausea, or vominting are present unless directed by a doctor
- if seal under product lid is damaged, missing or broken.
- if you have noticed a sudden change in bowel habits that persist over a period of two weeks
- if you are pregnant or nursing a baby
if you have rectal bleeding or fail to have a bowel movement after using a laxative. This may indicate a serious condition.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Adults and children 6 years of age and older: carefully insert one suppository well into the rectum
- Do not use more than once per day
- Generally produces a bowel movement in 15 minutes to 1 hour
- Children under 6 years of age: ask a doctor.
- Store container tightly closed
- Store at room temperature: 15°- 30° C (59° - 86° F). Do not exceed 30° C (86° F).
COMPARE TO FLEET® ACTIVE INGREDIENT*
For fast, gentle relief of
Another Quality Product
Distributed by McKesson
One Post Street, San
Francisco, CA 94104
Money Back Guarantee
Please visit us at
USE ONLY IF PRINTED INNER SEAL IS NOT BROKEN OR MISSING
*This product is not manufactured or distributed by C.B. Fleet Co., owner of the registered trademark Fleet®.
|ADULT GLYCERIN LAXATIVE
|Labeler - McKesson (177667227)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.