Alcohol Prep Pads by Target Corporation
Medically reviewed on September 19, 2018
Dosage form: swab
Ingredients: benzocaine 0.06mL, isopropyl alcohol 0.70mL
Labeler: Target Corporation
NDC Code: 11673-141
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Isopropyl alcohol 70% v/v
- For preparation of the skin prior to injection
- For temporary relief of pain and itching associated with minor burns, sunburn, minor skin irritations, or insect bites
For external use only.
Flammable, keep away from fire or flame.
- in the eyes
- with electrocautery procedures
- if irritation and redness develop
- if symptoms persist for more than 72 hours or symptoms clear up and occur within a few days.
if you are pregnant or nursing a baby.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Apply to the skin just prior to injection. Benzocaine takes a minute to act. for best results, wait briefly and then make injection.
Insect bites, skin irritations, minor burns, sunburn -
Adults and children 2 years of age or older:
Apply to the affected site not more than 3 to 4 times daily.
Children under 2 years of age: Ask a doctor.
- Store at room temperature: 15° - 30° C (59° - 86° F)
- Do not use to clean and disinfect medical devices or on hard surfaces
alcohol prep pads
for preparation of the skin
prior to injection
up and up
80 INDIVIDUALLY WRAPPED PADS
245 10 0155 ID120478
Distributed by Target Corporation
Minneapolis, MN 55403
Made in U.S.A
©2010 Target Brands, Inc.
All Rights Reserved. Shop Target.com
|ALCOHOL PREP PADS
|Labeler - Target Corporation (006961700)|