Soothing Bath Treatment by Triad Group
Medically reviewed on February 12, 2018
Dosage form: powder
Ingredients: OATMEAL 1g in 1g
Labeler: Triad Group
NDC Code: 50730-7100
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Colloidal Oatmeal, 100%
- poison ivy, oak, or sumac
- insect bites
For external use only.
- do not get into eyes
- in some skin conditions, soaking too long may overdry
- to avoid slipping, use mat in tub or shower
- condition worsens
- symptoms last more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Turn warm water faucet on to full force.
- Slowly sprinkle 1 packet of colloidal oatmeal directly under the faucet into the tub or container.
- Stir any colloidal oatmeal that may have settled to the bottom.
- Soak affected area for 15-30 minutes as needed or as directed by a doctor.
- Pat dry (do not rub) to keep a thin layer on the skin.
*Compare to active ingredient of Aveeno®
100% Colloidal Oatmeal
For fast, soothing relief of poison ivy, poison sumac, poison oak, insect bites, rashes and eczema
8 Single use Packets - 1.5 oz. (42.5 g ) each
Total Net Wt. 12 oz. (340 g)
*This product is not manufactured or distributed by Johnson and Johnson, owner of the registered trademark, Aveeno®.
Triad Group, Inc.
Brookfield, WI 53045
MADE IN USA
Not Tested on Animals
|SOOTHING BATH TREATMENT
colloidal oatmeal powder
|Labeler - Triad Group (050259597)|