Naturals by Safety 1st
Medically reviewed on November 9, 2017.
Dosage form: ointment
Ingredients: ZINC OXIDE 8.8g in 88mL
Labeler: Dorel Juvenile Group
NDC Code: 50428-3001
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Zinc Oxide 10%
- Helps improve the skin condition where diaper rash or redness is present.
For external use only.
When using this product
- Do not get into eyes.
- condition worsens
- symptoms last more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- remove safety seal, do not use if broken
- change wet and soiled diapers promptly
- cleanse the diaper area, and allow to dry
- apply cream liberally as often as necessary, with each diaper change, especially at bedtime or anytime when exposure to wet diapers may be prolonged
- store at 59° to 86° F (15° to 30° C)
Water (Aqua), Canola Oil, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Stearic Acid, Glycerin, Cetyl Alcohol, Beeswax, Cetearyl Glucoside, Benzyl Alcohol, Sodium Hydroxide, Lonicera Caprifoilum (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Lonicera Japanica (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Fragrance.
naturals™ by Safety 1st® Diaper Rash Cream
Pediatrician tested · Naturally mild & effective
Developed with safety in mind
Bath time experts at Safety 1st worked with parents to develop a natural baby bath & body care line that you can count on to be Safety 1st safe & naturally effective.
- No parabens, phthalates, formaldehyde or dyes
- No harmful chemicals/preservatives
Manufactured for Dorel Juvenile Group.
©2010 Dorel Juvenile Group. All Rights Reserved.
2525 State Street, Columbus, IN 47201
Made in CANADA
|NATURALS BY SAFETY 1ST
zinc oxide ointment
|Labeler - Dorel Juvenile Group (118841501)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
More about zinc oxide topical
- Zinc oxide topical Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Compare Alternatives
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 10 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: miscellaneous topical agents