Infant Glycerin Laxative by McKesson
Medically reviewed on February 5, 2018
Dosage form: suppository
Ingredients: glycerin 1.3g
NDC Code: 49348-158
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Glycerin, USP 80.7%
For relief of occasional constipation
For rectal use only. May cause rectal discomfort or a burning sensation.
- more than one per day
- for a period of longer than one week unless directed by a doctor
- laxative products when abdominal pain, nausea, or vomiting are present unless directed by a doctor
- if seal under product lid is damaged, missing or broken.
- before use if you have noticed a sudden change in bowel habits that persists over a period of two weeks
- if you are pregnant or nursing a baby
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Children 2 - 6 years of age: carefully insert one suppository well into the rectum
- Do not use more than once per day
- Generally produces a bowel movement in 15 minutes to 1 hour
- Children under 2 years of age: ask a doctor.
- Store container tightly closed
- Store at room temperature: 15°- 30° C (59° - 86° F). Do not exceed 30° C (86° F).
COMPARE TO FLEET® ACTIVE INGREDIENT*
For fast, gentle relief of occasional constipation
Another Quality Product
Distributed by McKesson
One Post Street, San
Francisco, CA 94104
Money Back Guarantee
Please visit us at
*This product is not manufactured or distributed by C.B.Fleet co., owner of
the registered trademark Fleet®.
USE ONLY IF PRINTED
INNER SEAL IS NOT BROKEN
|INFANT GLYCERIN LAXATIVE
|Labeler - McKesson (177667227)|