Bisacodyl Laxative by McKesson
Dosage form: suppository
Ingredients: bisacodyl 10mg
NDC Code: 49348-598
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Bisacodyl, 10 mg
- For relief of occasional constipation
- This product generally produces bowel movement in 15 minutes to 1 hour
For rectal use only. May cause abdominal discomfort, faintness, rectal burning, and mild cramps.
- more than one per day
- for a period of longer than one week unless directed by a doctor
- laxative products when abdominal pain, nausea, or vomiting are present unless directed by a doctor
- if seal under product lid is torn, damaged, or open
- if you have noticed a sudden change in bowel habits that persist over a period of two weeks
- if you are pregnant or nursing a baby
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
|Adults and children 12 years of age and older||One suppository once daily
|Children 6 to 12 years||1/2 suppository once daily
|Children under 6||Ask a doctor
- Detach one suppository from the strip and remove from foil
- Carefully insert one suppository well into the rectum
- Do not use more than once per day
- Store at room temperature: 15°- 30° C (59° - 86° F). Do not exceed 30° C (86° F).
- Individually sealed for your protection. Do not use if foil is torn or open.
COMPARE TO DULCOLAX® ACTIVE INGREDIENT
For prompt relief of constipation often in 15 minutes to 1 hour
8 SUPPOSITORIES 10 mg EACH
FOR YOUR SAFETY, SUPPOSITORIES ARE PACKAGED IN PAMPER-EVIDENT SEALED PLASTIC WRAPPER. DO NOT USE IF PLASTIC WRAPPER IS TORN OR OPEN.
*This product is not manufactured or distributed by Boehringer Ingelhem
Pharmaceuticals, Inc., owner of the registered trademark Dulcolax®.
Another Quality Product
Distributed by McKesson
One Post Street, San Francisco, CA 94104
Money Back Guarantee
Please visit us at www.sunmarkbrand.com
|Labeler - McKesson (177667227)|
Medically reviewed on Feb 5, 2018
More about bisacodyl
- Bisacodyl Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 906 Reviews
- Drug class: laxatives