Povidone Iodine by Supervalu Inc
Dosage form: solution
Ingredients: povidone-iodine 0.10mg in 1mL
Labeler: Supervalu Inc
NDC Code: 41163-052
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Povidone Iodine,10% w/v (equivalent to 1% titratable iodine)
For external use only.
- use in the eyes
- use on individuals who are allergic or sensitive to iodine
- apply over large areas of the body
- if condition persists or gets worse
- for use longer than 1 week
- deep or puncture wounds
- animal bites
- serious burns
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Clean the affected area
- Apply a small amount of this product to the area 1-3 times daily
- May be covered with a sterile bandage
- If bandaged, let dry first
*Compare to Betadine active ingredient®
Topical Antiseptic Solution
10% povidone-iodine solution, USP
helps reduce bacteria that can potentially cause skin infection
- water soluble
- use for first aid and general hygiene
- helps prevent infection in minor cuts, scrapes and burns
NET WT 8 FL OZ (236 mL)
*This product is not manufactured of distributed by Purdue Frederick, owner of the registered trademark, Betadine®.
Distributed by Albertsons, Inc.
Boise, Idaho 83726
|Labeler - Supervalu Inc (006961411)|
Medically reviewed on Feb 2, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.