phenylephrine hydrochloride by Target Corporation
Medically reviewed on February 1, 2018
Dosage form: suppository
Ingredients: cocoa butter 2077mg, phenylephrine hydrochloride 6mg, shark liver oil 73mg
Labeler: Target Corporation
NDC Code: 11673-394
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Cocoa butter, 85.5%
Phenylephrine HCI, 0.25%
Shark liver oil, 3.0%
- Temporarily shrinks hemorrhoidal tissue
- Temporarily relieves itching burning and discomfort associated with hemorrhoids
For rectal use only.
- heart disease
- thyroid disease
- difficulty in urination due to enlargement of the prostate gland
- high blood pressure
presently taking a prescription drug for high blood pressure or depression.
do not exceed the recommended daily dosage.
- you experience bleeding
- condition worsens or does not improve within 7 days.
ask a health professional before use.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- When practical, cleanse the affected area by patting or blotting with an appropriate cleansing tissue. Gently dry by patting or blotting with toilet tissue or soft cloth before insertion of this product.
- Detach one suppository from strip
- Remove wrapper before inserting into rectum
- Hold suppository with rounded end up and insert tip of fingernail at end marked "peel down"
- Carefully peel film slowly and evenly down both sides to expose suppository
- Insert one suppository into rectum up to 4 times daily especially at night and morning or after each bowel movement
up and up
helps shrink swelling of irritated hemrrhoidal tissues
helps relieve itching, burning and discomfort associated with hemorrhoids
Dist by Tarted Corp. Minneapolis, MN 55403
© Target Brands, Inc.
All rights reserved. Shop Target.com
*This product is not manufactured or distributed by Wyeth Consumer Healthcare, Inc., owner of the registered trademark Preparation H®.
FOR YOUR SAFETY, SUPPOSITORIES ARE PACKAGED IN TAMPER-EVIDENT SEALED PLASTIC WRAPPER. DO NOT USE IF PLASTIC WRAPPER IS TORN OR OPEN.
phenylephrine hydrochloride suppository
|Labeler - Target Corporation (006961700)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.