moisturizing anti-bacterial hand soap
Medically reviewed on Jan 29, 2018
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: TRICLOSAN 0.1mL in 100mL
Labeler: Tri-Coastal Design Company Inc.
NDC Code: 49852-162
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
- For handwashing to decrease bacteria on the skin
- Recommended for repeated use
- avoid the eyes and mucous membranes
- in the case of eyes or mucous membrane contact; rinse area thoroughly with water
- condition worsens
- redness or irritation develops
- if condition persists for more than 3 days
If swallowed contact a doctor or Poison Control Center immediately.
- Wet hands, work into a lather. Rinse well
- supervise children in the use of this product
- in the case of eye contact, rinse eyes thoroughly with water
- store below 105F
- may discolor some fabrics
|MOISTURIZING ANTI-BACTERIAL HAND SOAP
|Labeler - Tri-Coastal Design Company Inc. (609734900)|
|Guangzhou St Eva Fine Chemical Co Ltd||528039793||manufacture|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.