CVS Pharmacy by Health-Tech, Inc.
Medically reviewed on January 26, 2018
Dosage form: spray
Ingredients: Benzalkonium Chloride .195mL in 15mL, Pramoxine Hydrochloride .15mL in 15mL
Labeler: Health-Tech, Inc.
NDC Code: 48871-000
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
First Aid Antispetic
First aid to help prevent infection and temporarily relieve pain or discomfort in minor cuts, scrapes and burns.
- in the eyes
- overlarge areas of the body
- deep or puncture wounds
- animal bites
- serious burns
- condition or symptoms get worse or last more than one week
- symptoms clear up and occur again within a few days
Adults and children 2 years of age and older:
- clean the affected area
- spray a small amount of this product on the area 1 to 3 times daily
- may be covered with a sterile bandage
- if bandaged, let dry first
Store at 200 to 250 C (680 to 770 F) Prior to initial use, prime pump by depressing multiple times.
DI Water, Edetate Disodium, Propylene Glycol
benzalkonium chloride, pramoxine hydrochloride spray
|Labeler - Health-Tech, Inc. (084007889)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.