Surgical Scrub Skin Cleanser
Dosage form: solution
Ingredients: POVIDONE-IODINE 75mg in 1mL
Labeler: Degasa SA De CV
NDC Code: 67326-351
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Povidone Iodine, 7.5% (equivalent to .75% available Iodine)
- Washing whenever a germicidal soap is required
- Maximum degerming of the hands
For External Use Only
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away
- Apply necessary quantity Degasa Surgical Scrub on area to wash on patients for preoperative or for operating personnel.
- Distributing thoroughly Degasa Surgical Scrub on the desired area, rubbing at least 5 minutes.
- On patients, rinse off with a sterile gauze saturated with water. On operating personnel, rinse the hands under running water, clean under fingernails use brush if desired.
- On operations personnel complete disinfection with another wash with the same way.
Disodium Phosphate, Glycerin, Monoethanolamine, N-Dodecyl Sulphate, Hidroxy Ethyl Cellulose, Purified Water
|Labeler - Degasa SA De CV (810285445)|
|Registrant - Degasa, S.A. de C.V. (812771980)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.