Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: Brompheniramine Maleate 4mg in 5mL, Codeine Phosphate 10mg in 5mL, Phenylephrine Hydrochloride 7.5mg in 5mL
Labeler: Creekwood Pharmaceutical, Inc.
NDC Code: 15310-090
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
(in each 5 mL teaspoonful)
Brompheniramine Maleate 4 mg..................... Antihistamine
Codeine Phosphate 10 mg................................ Antitussive
Phenylephrine Hydrochloride 7.5 mg.............. Decongestant
- runny nose
- itching of the nose or throat
- itchy, watery eyes
- cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation
- nasal congestion
- reduces swelling of the nasal passages
- if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric, or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a physician or pharmacist before taking this product.
- a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
- difficulty in urination due to the enlargement of the prostate gland
- a cough that lasts or is chronic such as occurs with smoking, asthma or emphysema
- a cough that occurs with too much phlegm
- a chronic pulmonary disease or shortness of breath, or children who are taking other drugs
- heart disease
- high blood pressure
- thyroid disease
- excitability may occur, especially in children
- may cause marked drowsiness
- avoid alcoholic drinks
- alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
- may cause or aggravate constipation
- nervousness, dizziness, or sleeplessness occur
- cough or nasal congestion persists for more than 1 week, tends to recur, or is accompanied by a fever, rash or persistent headache. These could be signs of a serious condition.
- new symptoms occur
- side effects occur
|Adults and children|
over 12 years
|1 teaspoonful (5 mL)
every 4 to 6 hours,
not to exceed 6
teaspoonfuls in a
24 hour period.
|Children 6 to under|
12 years of age:
(2.5 mL) every
4 to 6 hours, not
to exceed 3
teaspoonfuls in a
24 hour period.
6 years of age:
Mon. - Fri. (8 a.m. to 5 p.m. CST).
Principal Display Panel and Side Panel:
Alcohol Free - Dye Free
Antihistamine - Antitussive
Each 5 mL (1 teaspoonful) for oral administration contains:
Brompheniramine Maleate........ 4 mg
Codeine Phosphate................. 10 mg
Phenylephrine HCl.................. 7.5 mg
Raspberry-Bubble Gum Flavor
Creekwood Pharmaceutical, Inc.
16 fl. oz. (473 mL)
Tamper evident by foil seal under cap. Do not use if foil seal is broken or missing.
Dispense in a tight, light-resistant container with a child-resistant closure.
This bottle is not to be dispensed to consumer.
Manufactured by: Great Southern Laboratories, Houston, TX 77099
Manufactured for: Creekwood Pharmaceutical, Inc., Birmingham, AL 35242
brompheniramine maleate, codeine phosphate, and phenylephrine hydrochloride liquid
|Labeler - Creekwood Pharmaceutical, Inc. (618997188)|
|Registrant - Great Southern Laboratories (056139553)|
|Great Southern Laboratories||056139553||manufacture|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.