allergy relief by Novartis Consumer Health, Inc.
Dosage form: tablet
Ingredients: LORATADINE 10mg
Labeler: Novartis Consumer Health, Inc.
NDC Code: 0067-6066
temporarily relieves these symptoms due to hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies:
• runny nose • itchy, watery eyes • sneezing • itching of the nose or throat
Do not use if you have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients.
Ask a doctor before use if you have liver or kidney disease. Your doctor should determine if you need a different dose.
When using this product do not take more than directed. Taking more than directed may cause drowsiness.
Stop use and ask a doctor if an allergic reaction to this product occurs. Seek medical help right away.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- safety sealed: do not use if the imprinted bottle seal with “sealed for your protection” is open or torn (for bottle carton only)
- safety sealed: do not use if the imprinted blister unit is open or torn (for blister carton only)
- store at 20-25°C (68-77°F) (see USP Controlled Room Temperature)
|adults and children 6 years and over||1 tablet daily; not more than 1 tablet in 24 hours|
|children under 6 years of age||ask a doctor|
|consumers with liver or kidney disease||ask a doctor|
lactose monohydrate, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, sodium starch glycolate
CVS Pharmacy, Inc.
One CVS Drive
Woonsocket, RI 02895
copyright 2009 CVS/pharmacy.
|Labeler - Novartis Consumer Health, Inc. (879821635)|
Medically reviewed on Dec 1, 2017
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
More about loratadine
- Loratadine Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Patient Tips
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 60 Reviews
- Drug class: antihistamines
- Loratadine Capsules and Tablets
- Loratadine Chewable Tablets
- Loratadine Orally Disintegrating Tablets
- Loratadine Liquid