allergy relief by Novartsi Consumer Health, Inc.
Medically reviewed on December 1, 2017
Dosage form: tablet
Ingredients: LORATADINE 10mg
Labeler: Novartsi Consumer Health, Inc.
NDC Code: 0067-6122
temporarily relieves these symptoms due to hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies:
• runny nose • itchy, watery eyes • sneezing • itching of the nose or throat
Do not use if you have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients.
Ask a doctor before use if you have liver or kidney disease. Your doctor should determine if you need a different dose.
When using this product do not take more than directed. Taking more than directed may cause drowsiness.
Stop use and ask a doctor if an allergic reaction to this product occurs. Seek medical help right away.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- safety sealed: do not use if the imprinted bottle seal with “sealed for your protection” is open or torn (for bottle carton only)
- safety sealed: do not use if the imprinted blister unit is open or torn (for blister carton only)
- store at 20-25°C (68-77°F) (see USP Controlled Room Temperature)
|adults and children 6 years and over||1 tablet daily; not more than 1 tablet in 24 hours|
|children under 6 years of age||ask a doctor|
|consumers with liver or kidney disease||ask a doctor|
lactose monohydrate, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, sodium starch glycolate
Distributed by DOLGENCORP, LLC
100 Mission Ridge
Goodlettsville, TN 37072
|Labeler - Novartsi Consumer Health, Inc. (879821635)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
More about loratadine
- Loratadine Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 57 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: antihistamines
- Loratadine Capsules and Tablets
- Loratadine Chewable Tablets
- Loratadine Orally Disintegrating Tablets
- Loratadine Liquid