Blistex Lip Massage
Medically reviewed on December 15, 2017.
Dosage form: gel
Ingredients: PETROLATUM 43.33g, OCTINOXATE 7.5g, AVOBENZONE 3.0g, OCTOCRYLENE 2.7g, OXYBENZONE 2.5g
Labeler: Blistex Inc
NDC Code: 10157-9875
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
- Temporarily protects and helps relieve chapped or cracked lips
- Helps protect lips from the drying effects of wind and cold weather
- Helps prevent sunburn
- Apply liberally before sun exposure and as needed
- First use may take up to ten turns to dispense, subsequent uses should require only one turn
- Do not use on deep or puncture wounds
- animal bites
- serious burns
- Stop use if skin rash occurs
- Children under six months of age ask a doctor
blistex lip massage gel
|Labeler - Blistex Inc (005126354)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.