Fikes Northwest Non-Alcohol Foaming Instant Hand Sanitizer
Medically reviewed on January 8, 2018
Dosage form: solution
Ingredients: benzalkonium chloride 1g in 1000mL
Labeler: Fikes Northwest, Corp.
NDC Code: 50036-514
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Benzalkonium Chloride 0.1%
- For hand sanitizing to decrease bacteria on the skin
- Recommended for repeated use
For external use only
When using this product avoid contact with eyes. In case of eye contact, flush eyes with water. •
Stop use and ask a doctor if irritation or redness develops, or if condition persists for more than 72 hours. •
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Pump a small amount of foam into palm of hand
- Rub thoroughly over all surfaces of both hands
- Rub hands together briskly until dry
Inactive Ingredients Water, dihydroxpropyl PEG-5 linoleammonium chloride, glycereth-2 cocoate, behentrimonium chloride, dihydroxyethyl cocamine oxide, fragrance
Non AlcoholFoaming Instant Hand Sanitizer
• Enhanced with Moisturizers
• Kills disease causing germs within seconds
• Effective against MRSA, VRE, E. coli (0157:H7) Staphylococcus, Streptococcus and other organisms
• Assists with OSHA Bloodborne Pathogen Standard Compliance
See side panel for additional information.
For Hospital and Professional Use Only
Net Contents: One Gallon (128 Fl. Oz.) 3.78 liters
|FIKES NORTHWEST NON-ALCOHOL FOAMING INSTANT HAND SANITIZER
husky 514 solution
|Labeler - Fikes Northwest, Corp. (167376284)|
|Registrant - Fikes Northwest, Corp. (167376284)|