Clearasil Ultra Acne Clearing Gel Wash
Dosage form: solution
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid 2g in 100mL
Labeler: Reckitt Benckiser, Inc.
NDC Code: 63824-328
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Salicylic acid 2.0%
for the treatment of acne
For external use only
When using this product
- avoid contact with the eyes. If product gets into the eyes rinse thoroughly with water.
- with other topical acne medications, at the same time or immediately following use of this product, increased dryness or irritation of the skin may occur. If this occurs, only one acne medication should be used unless directed by a doctor.
- limit use to the face and neck
Stop use and ask a doctor if skin or eye irritation develops.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of accidental ingestion, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
- Wet face
- Pump product into hands and massage gently onto face and neck, avoiding the delicate eye area.
- Rinse thoroughly with warm water and pat dry.
- For best results, use twice daily
- Keep tightly closed
- Store in a cool dry place
- Do not store in direct sunlight.
Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sorbitol, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Ammonium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Cocoamphoacetate, Fragrance, Tetrasodium EDTA, Lavandula Stoechas Extract, Helichrysum Italicum Extract, Cistus Monspelienses Extract, Polyquaternium-43, Magnesium Nitrate, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Magnesium Chloride, Methylisothiazolinone, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Propylparaben, Blue 1.
Reckitt Benckiser Inc.
Parsippany, NJ 07054-0224
Made in France © RBI 2009
ACNE CLEARING GEL WASH
salicylic acid solution
|Labeler - Reckitt Benckiser, Inc. (094405024)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.