Oxymetazoline Hydrochloride by Dynamic Pharmaceuticals
Medically reviewed on January 1, 2018
Dosage form: spray, metered
Ingredients: Oxymetazoline Hydrochloride 0.2mg in 0.4mL
Labeler: Dynamic Pharmaceuticals
NDC Code: 64762-865
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Oxymetazoline Hydrochloride 0.05%
Temporarily relieves nasal congestion due to:
- common cold
- hay fever
- upper respiratory allergies
- helps clear nasal passages
- shrinks swollen membranes
- temporarily relieves sinus congestion and pressure
For nasal use only.
- heart disease
- high blood pressure
- thyroid disease
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
- do not use more than directed
- do not use for more than 3 days. Use only as directed.
Frequent or prolonged use may cause nasal congestion to recur or worsen
- temporary discomfort such as burning, stinging, sneezing or an increase in nasal discharge may result
- use of this container by more than one person may spread infection
Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms persist.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children, If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- adults and children 6-12 years of age (with adult supervision): Pump 2 or 3 times in each nostril without tilting your head. Sniff deeply. Wipe nozzle clean after use.
- Do not use more often than once every 10 to 12 hours.
- Do not exceed 2 doses in any 24 hour period.
- Children under 6 years of age: consult a doctor
To use pump:
- Remove cap and safety clip.
- Hold with thumb at bottom of bottle and nozzle between fingers.
- Before using the first time, prime pump by depressing several times.
- Retain carton for future reference on full labeling
- Remove lock ring before each use
aloe barbadensis gel, d-alpha-tocopherol-ester, disodium EDTA, disodium phosphate, ethylene & propylene oxide copolymer, hydroxyethylcellulose, hydroxylated lecithin, monosodium phosphate, potassium sorbate, purified water
CVS Pharmacy, Inc.
One CVS Drive
Woonsocket, RI 02895
oxymetazoline hydrochloride spray, metered
|Labeler - Dynamic Pharmaceuticals (617660712)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.