FLORIL TEARS by VITALINE S.A.C.
Medically reviewed on January 8, 2018
Dosage form: solution/ drops
Ingredients: POLYVINYL ALCOHOL 14mL in 1mL, POLYETHYLENE GLYCOL 400 2mg in 1mL
Labeler: VITALINE S.A.C.
NDC Code: 16995-002
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Active ingredients Purpose
Polyvinyl Alcohol 1,4% Lubricant
Polyethylene Glycol 400 0,2% Lubricant
- do not touch the tip of the container to any surface to avoid contamination
- replace cap after each use
- remove contact lenses before using
- You feel eye pain
- changes in vision occur
- condition worsens or lasts more than 72 hours
If swallowed get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Benzalkonium chloride, dibasic sodium phosphate, edetate disodium, monobasic sodium phosphate, polysorbate 80, sodium chloride, purified water.
For external use only.
Do not use if the solution changes color or become cloudy.
- Put 1 to 2 drops in the affected eyes up to times daily.
Enter section text here
- temporary relief of eye dryness and redness due to insufficient production of tears.
- prevents further irritation.
polyvinyl alcohol solution/ drops
|Labeler - VITALINE S.A.C. (954343687)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.