Noxzema by Alberto-Culver USA Inc.
Medically reviewed on Dec 18, 2017
Dosage form: soap
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid 0.01g in 1g
Labeler: Alberto-Culver USA Inc.
NDC Code: 12488-1200
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Salicylic Acid 1.0%
- Treats Acne
- Dries up acne pimples
- Helps prevent new acne pimples
- For external use only.
- Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
- Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water.
- Using other topical acne medications at the same time or immediately following use of this product may increase dryness or irritation of the skin.
If this occurs only one medication should be used unless directed by a doctor.
- Wet face.
- Apply product over face and neck with fingertips in a cirular motion.
- Rinse thoroughly with water.
- Store at room temperature.
Water (Aqua, Eau), Hydrated Silica, Potassium Laureth Phosphate, Glycerin, Sodium Lauroamphoacetate, Sodium Methyl 2-Sulfolaurate, Polyacrylate-1 Crosspolymer, Citric Acid, Glycereth-18 Ethylhexanoate, Disodium 2-Sulfolaurate, Kaolin, Hydrolyzed Jojoba Esters, Menthyl Lactate, Glycereth-18, Fragrance (Parfum), DMDM Hydantoin, Eugenol, Linalool
salicyclic acid soap
|Labeler - Alberto-Culver USA Inc. (021679448)|
|Alberto-Culver USA Inc.||021679448||ANALYSIS, MANUFACTURE|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
More about salicylic acid topical
- Salicylic acid topical Side Effects
- Dosage Information
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 12 Reviews
- Drug class: topical acne agents
- Salicylic acid topical
- Salicylic Acid (Psoriasis or Seborrheic Dermatitis)
- Salicylic Acid Cream and Lotion (Keratoses)
- Salicylic Acid Cream, Gel, Liquid, and Lotion (Acne)
- Salicylic Acid Foam
- ... +7 more