The originating document has been archived. We cannot confirm the completeness, accuracy and currency of the content.
Lanacane Maximum Strength Anti Bacterial First Aid Spray
Dosage form: spray
Ingredients: BENZOCAINE 200mg in 1g, BENZETHONIUM CHLORIDE 2mg in 1g
Labeler: Combe Incorporated
NDC Code: 11509-0381
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Lanacane® Maximum Strength Anti-Bacterial First Aid Spray
Benzethonium Chloride 0.2%
- temporarily relieves pain and itching
- first aid to help prevent infection in minor cuts, scrapes and burns
- deep or puncture wounds
- animal bites
- serious burns
- do not get in the eyes or on anal or vaginal areas
- do not apply over large areas of the body
- condition persists or gets worse
- symptoms last more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- adults and children 2 years and over: clean the affected area; hold can four to six inches from skin; spray a small amount onto affected area not more than 1 to 3 times daily; may be covered with a sterile bandage; if bandaged, let dry first
- children under 2 years: ask a doctor
- use only as directed
- do not inhale
- do not puncture or incinerate - contents under pressure
- do not use near fire or flame or throw into fire or flame
- do not store at temperature above 120˚F
- intentional misuse by deliberately concentrating and inhaling contents can be harmful or fatal
ethanol 21% w/w in the total contents, isobutane, dipropylene glycol, cyclomethicone, aloe extract, tocopheryl acetate
Combe Incorporated, Dist., White Plains, NY 10604
Made in U.S.A.
For general information, visit us at: www.lanacane.com
|LANACANE MAXIMUM STRENGTH ANTI BACTERIAL FIRST AID SPRAY
benzocaine and benzethonium chloride spray
|Labeler - Combe Incorporated (002406502)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.