Dosage form: powder
Ingredients: ZINC OXIDE 144mg in 100g, OCTINOXATE 2000mg in 100g, TITANIUM DIOXIDE 13800mg in 100g
Labeler: NOEVIR USA INC
NDC Code: 62908-012
Disclaimer: This drug has not been found by FDA to be safe and effective, and this labeling has not been approved by FDA. For further information about unapproved drugs, click here.
Active Ingredients Purpose
ZINC OXIDE 14.25% Sunscreen
OCTINOXATE 7.5% Sunscreen
TITANIUM DIOXIDE 2.07% Sunscreen
- Helps prevent sunburn.
- Higher SPF gives more sunburn protection.
- Provides high protection against sunburn.
For external use only.
When using this product
- Keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
- Rash or irritation develops and lasts.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Apply evenly before sun exposure.
- Children under 6 months of age ask a doctor.
- Reapply as needed or after towel drying, swimming or sweating.
Limiting sun exposure, wearing protective clothing and using sunscreens may reduce the risks of skin aging, skin cancer, and other harmful effects of the sun.
zinc oxide, octinoxate, titanium dioxide powder
|Labeler - NOEVIR USA INC (018593293)|
|Registrant - NOEVIR USA INC (018593293)|
|NOEVIR CO Ltd||690620521||manufacture|
Medically reviewed on Dec 10, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.