Ear Wax Treatment by Rugby Laboratories Inc.
Dosage form: solution/ drops
Ingredients: Carbamide Peroxide 81.86mg in 1mL
Labeler: Rugby Laboratories Inc.
NDC Code: 0536-3000
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Carbamide peroxide 6.5%
Earwax removal aid
softens, loosens and removes excessive earwax
Do not use for more than 4 days
- ear drainage or discharge
- ear pain, irritation, rash or are dizzy
- an injury or perforation (hole) of the eardrum or if you had ear surgery
When using this product avoid contact with the eyes
Stop use and ask a doctor if earwax remains longer than 4 days
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
FOR USE IN THE EAR ONLY
adults and children over 12 years:
- tilt head sideways and place 5 to 10 drops into ear
- tip of applicator should not enter ear canal
- keep drops in ear for several minutes by tilting head or placing cotton in ear
- use twice daily for up to 4 days
- remove any wax remaining after treatment by gently flushing ear with warm water using a soft rubber bulb ear syringe
children under 12 years: ask a doctor
- store at room temperature 15° - 30°C (59° - 89°F)
- keep in a dry place
citric acid (anhydrous), glycerin, propylene glycol, purified water, sodium acid pyrophosphate, sodium citrate (anhydrous), trolamine
9am - 5pm ET
Monday - Friday
|EAR WAX TREATMENT
carbamide peroxide solution/ drops
|Labeler - Rugby Laboratories Inc. (109178264)|
Medically reviewed on Dec 24, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
More about carbamide peroxide otic
- Carbamide peroxide otic Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Pricing & Coupons
- 9 Reviews
- Drug class: cerumenolytics