Icy Hot Power Gel
Medically reviewed on January 1, 2018.
Dosage form: gel
Ingredients: MENTHOL 0.16g in 1g
Labeler: Chattem, Inc.
NDC Code: 41167-0086
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Icy Hot® - Power Gel
temporarily relieves minor pain associated with:
- simple backache
- muscle strains
For external use only
- use only as directed
- do not bandage tightly or use with a heating pad
- avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes
- do not apply to wounds or damaged, broken or irritated skin
- condition worsens
- redness is present
- irritation develops
- symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days
- keep away from fire or flame
ask a health professional before use.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
adults and children over 12 years:
- apply generously to affected area
- massage into painful area until thoroughly absorbed into skin
- repeat as necessary, but no more than 3-4 times daily
- IF MEDICINE COMES IN CONTACT WITH HANDS, WASH WITH SOAP AND WATER
children 12 years or younger: ask a doctor
acrylates/C10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, blue 1, glycerin, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, propylene glycol, SD alcohol 40-2 (30%), triethanolamine, water (283-027)
Dist. by Chattem, Inc., P.O. Box 2219
Chattanooga, TN 37409-0219, U.S.A ©2009
|ICY HOT POWER GEL
|Labeler - Chattem, Inc. (003336013)|
|Chattem Plant 1||003336013||ANALYSIS, LABEL, MANUFACTURE, PACK, RECOVERY, RELABEL, REPACK|
|Chattem Plant 2||830410721||LABEL, MANUFACTURE, PACK, RECOVERY, RELABEL, REPACK|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
More about Icy Hot Power Gel (menthol topical)
- Icy Hot Power Gel Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- 0 Reviews – Add your own review/rating