Clearasil Ultra Acne Clearing Scrub
Medically reviewed on Dec 28, 2017
Dosage form: solution
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid 2mg in 100mL
Labeler: Reckitt Benckiser, Inc.
NDC Code: 63824-318
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Salicylic Acid 2%
for the treatment of acne
For external use only
When using this product
- avoid contact with the eyes. If product gets into the eyes rinse thoroughly with water.
- with other topical acne medications, at the same time or immediately following use of this product, increased dryness or irritation of the skin may occur. If this occurs, only one acne medication should be used unless directed by a doctor.
- limit use to the face and neck.
Stop use and ask doctor if skin or eye irritation develops
Keep out of reach of children. In case of accidental ingestion, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
- Wet face
- Dispense product into hands and massage gently onto face and neck, avoiding the delicate eye area.
- Rinse thoroughly with warm water and pat dry.
- For best results, use twice daily.
- keep tightly closed
- store in a cool dry place.
Water, Polyethylene, PPG-15 Stearyl Ether, Glycerin, Stearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Betaine, Distearyldimonium Chloride, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Cetyl Alcohol, Alcohol, Steareth-21, Sodium Chloride, Behenyl Alcohol, Synthetic Wax, Steareth-2, Fragrance, Xanthan Gum, Lavandula Stoechas Extract, Helichrysum Italicum Extract, Cistus Monspeliensis Extract, Lauryl Alcohol, Mica, Disodium EDTA, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, BHT, Magnesium Nitrate, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Magnesium Chloride, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Propylparaben, Methylisothiazolinone, Ferric Ferrocyanide, Titanium Dioxide, Blue1.
For best before date see tube seal.
Distributed by: Reckitt Benckiser Inc.
Parsippany, NJ 07054-0224
Made in USA © RBI 2009
ACNE CLEARING SCRUB
salicylic acid solution
|Labeler - Reckitt Benckiser, Inc. (094405024)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
More about salicylic acid topical
- Salicylic acid topical Side Effects
- Dosage Information
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 12 Reviews
- Drug class: topical acne agents
- Salicylic acid topical
- Salicylic Acid (Psoriasis or Seborrheic Dermatitis)
- Salicylic Acid Cream and Lotion (Keratoses)
- Salicylic Acid Cream, Gel, Liquid, and Lotion (Acne)
- Salicylic Acid Foam
- ... +7 more