Cough by Rugby Laboratories Inc.
Medically reviewed on August 31, 2017
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: Guaifenesin 100mg in 5mL
Labeler: Rugby Laboratories Inc.
NDC Code: 0536-0825
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Guaifenesin USP 200 mg
helps loosen phlegm (mucus) and thin bronchial secretions to make coughs more productive.
- cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
- cough that lasts or is chronic such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis, or emphysema.
Stop use and ask a doctor if cough lasts more than 7 days, comes back, or is accompanied by fever, rash, or persistant headache. These could be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- this product is not intended for use in children under 12 years of age
- do not take more than 6 doses in 24 hours
|adults and children 12 years and over||2–4 TSP every 4 hours|
|children under 12 years||do not use|
- each teaspoonful (5 mL) contains: sodium 3 mg
- store at 20°–25°C (68°–77°F). Alcohol free. Do not refrigerate.
caramel powder, citric acid, corn syrup FD&C red #40, glycerin, menthol, propylene glycol, purified water, saccharin sodium, sodium benzoate
Distributed by: Rugby Laboratories
17177 N Laurel Park Drive, Suite 233
Livonia, MI 48152
Active Ingredient in
Robitussin® Mucus Plus
(Guaifenesin Syrup, USP)
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF
INNER FOIL SEAL OVER MOUTH OF
BOTTLE IS BROKEN OR MISSING.
This is a bulk package, not intended for
households with young children.
Dispense contents with a child-resistant
closure in a tight, light-resistant
container as defined in the USP.
One Pint (473 mL)
|Labeler - Rugby Laboratories Inc. (079246066)|
More about guaifenesin
- Guaifenesin Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Patient Tips
- Drug Images
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- 187 Reviews
- Drug class: expectorants
- Guaifenesin Extended-Release Tablets
- Guaifenesin Granules
- Guaifenesin Liquid
- Guaifenesin Tablets
- Guaifenesin (Advanced Reading)