Medically reviewed on January 2, 2017
Dosage form: ointment
Ingredients: MENTHOL 4.5mg in 1g, ZINC OXIDE 180mg in 1g
Labeler: Santus LLC
NDC Code: 12090-0032
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Zinc Oxide 18%
External analgesic / Anti itch
Skin protectant / Anorectal astringent
A moisture barrier that prevents and helps heal skin irritation from: •urine • diarrhea • perspiration • fistula damage • feeding tube site leakage • wound drainage (peri-wound skin) • minor burns • cuts • scrapes • itching
• For external use only •Not for deep or puncture wounds • Avoid contact with eyes
• In case of accidental ingestion contact a physician or poison control center immediately • If condition worsens or does not improve within 7 days, consult a doctor.
Gently cleanse skin with mild cleanser. Pat dry or allow to air dry. Apply a thin layer of CaldaZinc Ointment to affected area 2-4 times daily or after each incontinent episode or diaper change to promote relief and long-lasting protection.
Store at 15-30°C (59-86°F).
Beeswax, Calamine, Disodium EDTA, DMDM Hydantoin + IPBC, Glycerin, Lanolin, Mineral Oil, Petrolatum, Purified Water, Sodium Borate, Sorbitan Sesquioleate.
844-7SANTUS or visit www.lantiseptic.com
menthol, zinc oxide ointment
|Labeler - Santus LLC (079868223)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
More about menthol/zinc oxide topical
- Menthol and Zinc Oxide Ointment and Paste
- Menthol and Zinc Oxide Powder
- Menthol and zinc oxide Topical application (Advanced Reading)