Alcohol Swabs with Benzocaine by Rite Aid Corporation
Dosage form: swab
Ingredients: benzocaine 0.06mL, isopropyl alcohol 0.70mL
Labeler: Rite Aid Corporation
NDC Code: 11822-3957
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Isopropyl alcohol 70% v/v
- For preparation of the skin prior to injection
- For temporary relief of pain and itching associated with minor burns, sunburn, minor skin irritations, or insect bites
For external use only.
Flammable, keep away from fire or flame.
- in the eyes
- with electrocautery procedures
- to clean and disinfect medical devices or on hard surfaces
- if irritation and redness develop
- if symptoms persist for more than 72 hours or symptoms clear up and occur within a few days.
if you are pregnant or nursing a baby.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Apply to the skin just prior to injection. Benzocaine takes a minute to act. for best results, wait briefly and then make injection.
Insect bites, skin irritations, minor burns, sunburn -
Adults and children 2 years of age or older:
Apply to the affected site not more than 3 to 4 times daily.
Children under 2 years of age: Ask a doctor.
- Store at room temperature: 15° - 30° C (59° - 86° F)
|ALCOHOL SWABS WITH BENZOCAINE
|Labeler - Rite Aid Corporation (014578892)|
Medically reviewed on Dec 29, 2017
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.