Hygienic Cleansing Pad by Wal-Mart Stores Inc
Dosage form: solution
Ingredients: witch hazel 0.50mL in 1mL
Labeler: Wal-Mart Stores Inc
NDC Code: 49035-751
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Witch Hazel 50% v/v
For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes.
- if condition worsens or does not improve within 7 days
- in case of bleeding
- before exceeding the recommended dosage
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- When practical, cleanse the affected area with mild soap and warm water and rinse thoroughly.
- Gently dry by patting or blotting with toilet tissue or soft cloth before each application of this product. Gently apply to the affected area by patting and then discard. Apply to the affected area up to 6 times daily or after each bowel movement.
- Children under 12 years of age: consult a doctor.
Store at room temperature: 15°- 30° C (59° - 86° F)
EQUATECompare to Tucks® active ingredient*
Hygienic Cleansing Pads
pre-moistened hemorrhoidal/vaginal pads with witch hazel
Hygienic cleansing action for temporary relief of external rectal and vaginal itching and burning
For your protection, jar is sealed. Remove lid. If seal is broken or missing, do not use.
*This product is not manufactured or distributed by Pfizer Consumer Healthcare, owner of the registered trademark TUCKS®.
Manufactured by: Triad Pharmaceuticals, Inc. 700 West North Shore Drive, Hartland, WI 53029
Serious side effects associated with use of this product can be reported to the phone number provided below.
|HYGIENIC CLEANSING PAD
witch hazel solution
|Labeler - Wal-Mart Stores Inc (051957769)|
|Registrant - H and P Industries, Inc. dba Triad Group (050259597)|
|H and P Industries, Inc. dba Triad Group||050259597||manufacture|
Medically reviewed on Dec 29, 2017
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.