Medically reviewed on December 1, 2016
Dosage form: swab
Ingredients: ISOPROPYL ALCOHOL 0.7mL
Labeler: Cardinal Health
NDC Code: 37205-155
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Isopropyl Alcohol 70% v/v
- For preparation of the skin prior to an injection
- First aid to decrease germs in minor cuts, scrapes and burns
For external use only.
Flammable, keep away from fire or flame.
- with electrocautery procedures
- longer than 1 week unless directed by a doctor
- irritation and redness develop
- condition gets worse or persists for more than 72 hours
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Apply to skin as needed
- Discard after single use
Protect from freezing and avoid excessive heat.
isopropyl alcohol swab
|Labeler - Cardinal Health (097537435)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.