Creomulsion Cough Medicine Adult Formula
Medically reviewed on August 8, 2018
Dosage form: syrup
Ingredients: DEXTROMETHORPHAN HYDROBROMIDE 20mg in 15mL
Labeler: Summit Industries, Inc.
NDC Code: 12090-0024
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
In each (3 tsp) 15 ml Dextromethorphan HBr, USP 20 mg
- Temporarily relieves cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation as may occur with a cold.
Do not use if you are now taking prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI)
(certain drugs for depression, psychiatric; or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease),
or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or a pharmacist before taking this product.
- have cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
- have cough that lasts or is chronic such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis, or emphysema.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- cough lasts more than 7 days, comes back, or is accompanied by fever, rash, or persistent headache. These could be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
•Do not take more than 6 doses in any 24 period. Use enclosed dose cup.
|Adults and children 12 years and over||15mL (3tsp) every 4 hours|
|Children 6 years to under 12 years||7.5mL (1 1/2 tsp) every 4 hours|
|Children 4 years to under 6 years||3.75mL (3/4tsp) every 4 hours|
|Children under 4 years||do not use|
- store at 20-25°C (68-77°F)
- packaged with tamper evident seal around cap
- contains no alcohol
- each 15 mL contains 5 mg sodium
beechwood creosote, caramel, citric acid, corn syrup, menthol, potassium sorbate, purified water, sodium benzoate, sucrose
Call 8am - 4pm Est. Mon - Thurs 1-800-241-6996
Money Back Guarantee
Guaranteed to give desired results or your money back.
Send carton top, reason for dissatisfaction, sales receipt, lot number, and your phone number to Summit Industries, Inc.
P.O. Box 7329, Marietta, GA 30065
How Creomulsion Cough Medicine Works?
The Creomulsion Cough Medicine contains a safe and effective cough suppressant which acts by temporarily calming the cough control center to relieve coughs. Its rich, traditional base coats and soothes raw, irritated membranes. It contains no dyes, no alcohol, and no artificial sweeteners.
COUGH MEDICINE ADULT FORMULA
dextromethorphan hydrobromide syrup
|Labeler - Summit Industries, Inc. (079868223)|
More about dextromethorphan
- Dextromethorphan Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- 220 Reviews
- Drug class: antitussives
- Dextromethorphan Capsules
- Dextromethorphan Chewable Tablets
- Dextromethorphan Extended-Release Suspension
- Dextromethorphan Liquid and Syrup
- ... +3 more