Dosage form: solution
Ingredients: witch hazel 500mg
Labeler: Major Pharmaceuticals
NDC Code: 0904-5059
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Witch Hazel 50% v/v
Temporarily relieves these external symptoms associated with hemorrhoids: itching, burning and irritation
For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes.
- do not exceed the recommended daily dosage unless directed by a doctor
- do not put directly in rectum by using fingers or any mechanical device
- rectal bleeding occurs
- condition worsens or does not improve within 7 days
- if swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
As hemorrhoidal treatment for adults:
- When practical, cleanse the affected area with mild soap and warm water and rinse thoroughly.
- Gently dry by patting or blotting with toilet tissue or soft cloth before applying.
- Gently apply to the affected area by patting and then discard.
- Can be used up to 6 times daily or after each bowel movement.
- Children under 12 years of age: consult a doctor.
Store at room temperature: 20°- 25° C (68° - 77° F)
- alcohol, citric acid, diazol glycerin, methylparaben, propylene glycol, propylparaben, purified water, sodium citrate
To report an adverse drug event call: (800) 616-2471
MAJOR® NDC 0904-5059-60
Hemorrhoidal Pads with Witch Hazel
Cools, soothes and helps relieve local discomfort associated with hemorrhoids
100 Pads 3.0 sq. in (7.6 sq. cm)
*Compare to the active ingredient in TUCKS®.
*This product is not manufactured or distributed by McNeil-PPC, Inc., owner of the registered trademark TUCKS®.
31178 Enterprise Drive
Livonia, MI 48150 USA
M-110 Rev. 06/11
Re-order No. 700546
For your protection, jar is sealed. Remove lid. If seal is broken or missing, do not use.
witch hazel solution
|Labeler - Major Pharmaceuticals (191427277)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.