Alcohol Prep Pad with Benzocaine
Medically reviewed on December 28, 2017
Dosage form: swab
Ingredients: benzocaine 0.06mL, isopropyl alcohol 0.70mL
Labeler: Major Pharmaceuticals
NDC Code: 0904-5836
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Isopropyl alcohol 70% v/v
- For preparation of the skin prior to injection
- For temporary relief of pain and itching associated with minor burns, sunburn, minor skin irritations, or insect bites
For external use only.
Flammable, keep away from fire or flame.
- in the eyes
- with electrocautery procedures
- if irritation and redness develop
- if symptoms persist for more than 72 hours or symptoms clear up and occur within a few days.
if you are pregnant or nursing a baby.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Apply to the skin just prior to injection. Benzocaine takes a minute to act. for best results, wait briefly and then make injection.
Insect bites, skin irritations, minor burns, sunburn -
Adults and children 2 years of age or older:
Apply to the affected site not more than 3 to 4 times daily.
Children under 2 years of age: Ask a doctor.
- Store at room temperature: 15° - 30° C (59° - 86° F)
- Do not use to clean and disinfect medical devices or on hard surfaces.
MAJOR NDC 0904-5836-47
Alcohol Prep Pads
with Benzocaine for Pain Relief
Antiseptic / Anesthetic
Isopropyl Alcohol 70%
Safe and easy to use
80 Individually Wrapped Pads
31778 Enterprise Drive
Livonia, MI 48150 USA
|ALCOHOL PREP PAD WITH BENZOCAINE
|Labeler - Major Pharmaceuticals (191427277)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.