Medically reviewed on December 18, 2017.
Dosage form: spray
Ingredients: MENTHOL 160mg in 1mL
Labeler: Chattem, Inc.
NDC Code: 41167-0095
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
temporarily relieves minor pain associated with:
- simple backache
- muscle strains
For external use only
- use only as directed
- do not bandage tightly or use with a heating pad
- avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes
- do not apply to wounds or damaged, broken or irritated skin
- do not spray onto face
- avoid inhaling spray mist and fumes
- condition worsens
- redness is present
- irritation develops
- symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days
- do not use near heat or flame or while smoking
- avoid long term storage above 104ºF (40ºC)
- do not puncture or incinerate. Contents under pressure.
- do not store at temperatures above 120ºF (49ºC)
ask a health professional before use.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
adults and children over 12 years:
- spray affected area with desired amount of product
- product will dry quickly on its own, and does not need to be rubbed in
- repeat as necessary, but no more than 3-4 times daily
children 12 years or younger: ask a doctor
glycerin, propylene glycol, SD alcohol 40-2 (55%), water (283-016)
Dist. by Chattem, Inc., P.O. Box 2219
Chattanooga, TN 37409-0219
USA ©2010 www.icyhot.com
|Labeler - Chattem, Inc. (003336013)|
|Formulated Solutions, LLC||143266687||MANUFACTURE(41167-0095)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
More about menthol topical
- Menthol topical Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- 4 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: topical rubefacient
- Menthol topical oral mucous membrane
- Menthol Aerosol
- Menthol Aerosol Powder
- Menthol Cream, Lotion, and Ointment
- Menthol Gel, Liquid, and Solution
- ... +3 more