Glycerin by Meijer Distribution Inc
Dosage form: suppository
Ingredients: glycerin 1.3g
Labeler: Meijer Distribution Inc
NDC Code: 41250-404
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Glycerin, USP 80.7%
For relief of occasional constipation
For rectal use only. May cause rectal discomfort or a burning sensation.
- more than one per day
- for a period of longer than one week unless directed by a doctor
- laxative products when abdominal pain, nausea, or vomiting are present unless directed by a doctor
- if seal under product lid is damaged, missing or broken.
- before use if you have noticed a sudden change in bowel habits that persists over a period of two weeks
- if you are pregnant or nursing a baby
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Children 2 - 6 years of age: carefully insert one suppository well into the rectum
- Do not use more than once per day
- Generally produces a bowel movement in 15 minutes to 1 hour
- Children under 2 years of age: ask a doctor.
- Store container tightly closed
- Store at room temperature: 15°- 30° C (59° - 86° F). Do not exceed 30° C (86° F).
For fast, gentle relief of
Compare to Fleet®
Meijer Pharmacist Recommended
DIST. BY MEIJER DISTRIBUTION, INC.
GRAND RAPIDS, MI 49544
*This product is not manufactured or
distributed by C.B.Fleet co., owner of
the registered trademark Fleet®.
USE ONLY IF PRINTED
INNER SEAL IS NOT
BROKEN OR MISSING
|Labeler - Meijer Distribution Inc (006959555)|
Medically reviewed on Dec 25, 2017
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.