Soothing Bath Treatment by Cardinal Health
Medically reviewed on December 25, 2017
Dosage form: powder
Ingredients: OATMEAL 1g in 1g
Labeler: Cardinal Health
NDC Code: 37205-178
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Colloidal Oatmeal, 100%
- poison ivy, oak, or sumac
- insect bites
For external use only.
- do not get into eyes
- in some skin conditions, soaking too long may overdry
- to avoid slipping, use mat in tub or shower
- condition worsens
- symptoms last more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Turn warm water faucet on to full force.
- Slowly sprinkle 1 packet of colloidal oatmeal directly under the faucet into the tub or container.
- Stir any colloidal oatmeal that may have settled to the bottom.
- Soak affected area for 15-30 minutes as needed or as directed by a doctor.
- Pat dry (do not rub) to keep a thin layer on the skin.
LEADER SATISFACTION GUARANTEED
100% Natural Colloidal Oatmeal
For fast temporary relief of itching , sore and sensitive skin due to:
Poison Ivy, Poison Sumac, Poison Oak, Insect Bites, Rashes and Eczema
*Compare to active ingredient of Aveeno®
TOTAL NET WEIGHT 12 oz (340 g)
8 INDIVIDUAL USE BATH PACKETS
1.5 oz (42.5 g) EACH
*This product is not manufactured or distributed by Johnson and Johnson, owner of the registered trademark, Aveeno®.
Distributed by Cardinal Health
Dublin, OH 43017
MADE IN USA
All Leader Brand products are 100% satisfaction guaranteed or return to place of purchase for a full refund.
|SOOTHING BATH TREATMENT
colloidal oatmeal powder
|Labeler - Cardinal Health (097537435)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.